I have been Tagged by Venus. Here goes...
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
In adition, inside the Aviation Articles section of the Library & Help, you’ll find avaiation articles contributed by AOPA (the Aircraft Owner’s and Pilots Association) ( aargh this my brother’s Flight Simulator manual!!)
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
My hand is joyfully licked by my doggie, I have doggie drool on my fingers now!
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S, NDTV News, MTV and the clock on the TV
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Myself humming ‘the last waltz’ ( it sort of got stuck after the comment on mind curry’s tag) and the tap tap of the keyboard as I type this tag.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Half an hour ago. Let my dogs out for their pee pee session.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My mail box
9. What are you wearing?
Bermuda’s and Tee
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Half an hour or so ago when I got this this in the mail.
Warning : Men click link with care.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
An LG A/C, a picture of Our Lady and baby Jesus , a clock, a framed certificate I got from WWF, a poster that says “Avoid hangover, Stay Stoned” and a handmade wall hanging.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, myself in a mirror :p
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Made me notice what I usually overlooked
15. What is the last film you saw?
Something on Star Movies
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house in Ooty and the best camera and binoculors in the world to lead the rest of my life bird watching ( the feathered kind guys) and in Wild Life Conservation.
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I fell down from the terrace as a toddler and landed on the window roof safe and sound.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Restore the forests.
19. Do you like to dance?
I love to dance provided my partner is as good as me.
20. George Bush.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
No, but if circumstances don’t leave me with a choice then I would ‘consider’ it.
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I am sorry for putting you there dear, but aren’t you the richer from the experience?
25. Five people who must also do this meme in their journal.
I will be a good girl and leave that to anyone who wishes to take it up.